The Asia (The Asia Thai Co., Ltd.) is an operative service and holding company, whose main office is based in Bangkok, Thailand. Focusing on E-Commerce Business as Online Reservation engaging to Tourism industry. The Asia builds market leaders in attractive niche markets. Led by the management of innovator professionals from different aspect of business. The Asia was founded in November 2015, Due to the extensive demand in tourism and pertaining to competitive industry. The Asia established and expanded the business by utilizing our resources to reached the international market using our newly launched website through “Online Reservation”. With the support of our satellite local branch in Korea, Singapore and Cambodia. Our business network emerged wider through this we can easily connect our clients in different destination by providing various services in timely manner.
The Asia developed own booking engine, reservation solution, back office program, CRM program, Partner management program to achieved the streamline state-of-the art solutions. theasia.com Website, enables you to communicate as quickly as possible. Your reliable Online Reservation that will guide you to world of best tours and destination. To learn new proposals, promotional initiatives, up-to-the-minute price lists. A rich source of descriptions, images, in-depth news, the best way to find your next adventure. You can find various attractive deals that will make your trip more memorable. From its initial offerings of destinations in Asia and the Oceania, it now explores the world, offering more amazing destination to choose from.
- Assisting the tour operating Partner Company in developing contents and marketing programs.
- Making travel and accommodation reservations.
- Offering overall CS operation(face to face and telephone/email advice to customers)
- Quoting holidays and converting these to bookings.
- Maximizing sales and customer holiday experience by suggesting upgrades.
- Offering excellent customer service, dealing with complaints in a calm and diplomatic manner.
- Keeping product and brand knowledge up to date whilst having in-depth knowledge of the company's landing page and destinations.
- Korean only
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English (Have good communication skill in Thai will be advantage)
- Bachelor Degree in related field (Not mandatory)
- Passionate interest in geography, strong domestic travel knowledge.
- Ability to multitask and quickly interpret complex information.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, both over the phone and face to face.
- Skills to persuade customers and influence their decisions, both for their own benefit and that of the agency.
- Exceptionally high levels of motivation, working both independently and as part of a team.
- Smart appearance.
- Proficient internet research skills for customer information.
- Ability to work in a target-based environment and to achieve sales goals and objectives.
- Ability to assimilate information and to pay close attention to accuracy and detail.
- Have work experience in Tour field will be an advantage.
- Working hours : 5days in a week 9:00-18:00
- Salary : Discussion
- Multinational environment : Mainly Thailand, China, Korea, Germany, Poland and USA
Please submit your resume and cover letter(if applicable) to email@example.com